Sunday, September 14, 2014

And now?

My dear readers,

I have to apologize to you for not writing in forever. And that's actually the reason I'm writing this post. I started most of the past posts with similar words. I was never consequent with writing regularly, I always had to force myself to write. Most of the time it was fun to write, once I started, but unfortunately I get into writing mood too rarely. Also, I had trouble drawing a line between things I could tell the entire world and things that were too personal and private to write about.

So... I came to the conclusion that this will be my last post on this blog.
I want to thank you, my readers, who encouraged me to write and supported me throughout the time.
I won't delete this blog for right now, because that I wrote some stuff that isn't bad.

Sincerely,
your Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn Du mich persönlich anschreiben möchtest,dann schreib an/ If you would like to write me an e-mail here's my address:

al.duenner@gmail.com